Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Art Of Photography

Photography is my escape, the way I express myself. I have found that through my photographs I try to capture the essence of the people close to me and in that moment preserve the beauty that their life is giving off. For example in this photo I found myself mesmerized by the light that was bouncing off the left side of her face and how it relates to the orbs of light in the background. I find myself, as a photographer to be extremely drawn to relationships of all kind. Lately those intimate in nature. I find life to be so intriguing and so fragile that the bonds we end up leaving will inevitably leave a mark on others when we die. I guess I am trying to hold onto that through my photographs....that is all I have discovered about my art so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment