Friday, December 31, 2010

Collaboration et Inspirations

I believe that this year is going to be one of my best. I began a collaboration with photographers Emily Johnson and Alec Schuppel. We will be keeping journals with entries as well as photographs in each. I am excited to see what we will end up with! ...

I also was recently asked to show my work at the Foxglove gallery here in milwaukee. Tomorrow MOMA....hopefully...all in good time.

My inspiration at the moment is the book Just Kids by Patti Smith. This book is simply amazing and brings you back to a time when she was young and in love with photographer Robert Mapplethorpe. It makes one realize how much artists can influence each other and how anyone can make it if you just believe in yourself and never stop creating.


I will be posting new imagery quite soon! just need to develop!






















































My Professional Practices class had designer Patrick Castro create a book with our final series of photographs. It turned out to be quite an impressive photography book. I was quite excited when I saw one of my photographs on the cover along with Marta and Julia. I like seeing my photographs in a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment