Friday, August 5, 2011

I love books....Inspiration


A big part of my inspiration comes from the books I read. Life would not be complete without a good book, cup of tea, and my cats... Currently I have been reading a novel by Carey Wallace, actually her first novel, The Blind Contessa's New Machine. So far it is brilliant. I love when literature thrusts you into a different mindset and makes you think about the world or even emotions in a unique perspective. Definitely recommend this novel.

Many new and exciting things are happening in my life. This week I am developing all my film that is waiting for me in the bottom of my drawer. I also recently met up with an old friend who is writing an impressive novel (that I have no doubt in my mind will get published) and is co creator of toastmilwaukee, which is an online site that gives you details of the city, Milwaukee. www.toastmilwaukee.com


No comments:

Post a Comment